Our neighbors to the north have announced the 2019 schedule for Superior Snowshoe Walks:
Superior Snowshoe Walks 2019 8th Season
Walks start at 6:30 pm. Headlights or flashlights recommended. If you would like to try snowshoeing we can provide snowshoes for free to try.
For more info call Sam or Anne Davey at 906-932-2020 or cell 906-285-3142; or Hobby Wheel at 906-932-3332.
- January 2nd: Mark Fitting Annual Memorial Walk starting at Michigan Information Center, sponsored by Pit Stop.
- January 9th: Bessemer walk meet behind City Hall at Iron Belle Trail Head, sponsored by Bessemer VFW.
- January 16th: Cottonwood tree walk, sponsored by Manny’s Restaurant.
- January 23rd: Gogebic Country Club, sponsored by Elk & Hound.
- January 30st: Miners Park Red Devil Loop Ironwood, sponsored by Rigoni’s Bar.
- February 6th: Corullo’s House 5361 Spring Lane Rd., sponsored by Don & GGs.
- February 13th: Schaumburg Park sponsored by ?????????????
- February 20th: Stan & Sue Carr’s House Walk, sponsored by Powderhorn.
- February 27th: ABR walk, sponsored by Golden Dragon.
- March 6th: Miners Park Pabst Blue Ribbon Loop, sponsored by Cold Iron Brewery.
- March 13th: Wolverine Ski Trails, sponsored by Wolverine ski club & Hobby Wheel, potluck cookout with bonfire. (Bring a dish to pass, drinks and chairs if you wish to sit outside.)
Follow Superior Snowshoe Walks on Facebook for updates!